An Interview with April Corbett from April Corbett Inc. She talks about her new ebook on credit, how she wants to create a world with powerful women and she opens up for the first time ever about what is outside her comfort zone.
An Interview with Tanner Holtman and Michelle Aubrey from Divinus Creatura, a powerhouse duo up to creating massive shifts in the world through their powerful clients and the people they meet.
It was my honor to be able to chat with them and find out what is up for them now and what they see into their future. I also got to learn about who their clientelle is the tremendous stand they are in their clients greatness.
Well I finally launched my very first podcast! I’m so thrilled to be sharing this with you. I learned a lot in a very short period of time. More on that below.
Sheila is an amazing life coaching focusing on powerful women. I really enjoyed sitting down with her and getting to know more about Sheila and what her vision is for her coaching business. I got shivers when she told me about the transformation she wants to be apart of for women in this world.
You can find Sheila over at CoachSheila.ca where you can sign up for her newsletter and find out more about her!
I invite you to comment below to let me know if you enjoyed this podcast, and any feedback you can give.
How I made my first podcast:
- Zoom to record our interview
- Audacity to edit my recordings
- Photoshop to create the graphic for the podcast
- Auphonic for post production and adding the graphic to the podcast, meta data, etc…
- Soundcloud to host the MP3 file
- iTunes Connect to send it up to iTunes
- TunestoTube to mash together the sound and the graphic and post directly to your YouTube account.
- Still to do: send it to the other podcasting services.